This is not a comprehensive index (yet). I’ve tried to make sure that my informational posts are all included.
- Cheat sheet: new 4.1 instances
- How to get more tanks: quests that teach
- Cataclysm tank shortage: will 4.1 fix it?
- Meta gems for warrior tanks in Cataclysm (ASD vs ESD, mastery for warriors)
- Initial thoughts on Cataclysm dungeons
- Hit and expertise caps in Cataclysm
- New Cataclysm 5 man dungeons (chart with links to loot and strats)
- Warrior avoidance calculator: updated for 4.0.3
- Tank gear: Cataclysm from 80 to 85
- Link dump (bad raid explanations, MMO economies, Vengeance problems, changes to Razuvious, mana and healer representation in LFD)
- Tol Barad: Bizarro Wintergrasp
- Warrior avoidance calculator updated for 4.0.1
- Expected warrior stats for level 85 raiding
- Armor formula change
- Theorycrafting resources for Cataclysm (coefficients, etc.)
- Healing meter analysis for absorbs (now outdated)
- Link dump (RaidComp, WakeSpams, Gearscore/FICO, role of heroics)
- Tanking late in the expansion (a followup on my crit immunity article from February 2010)
- Preparing economically for Cataclysm (a gold-related post considering the risk of inflation)
- Cataclysm wishlist
- More tricks for Lootship
- The tank shortage solution (a followup on the article from March)
- ArP now affects Thunder Clap
- The tank shortage situation
- Link dump (taunt table, parry-haste, guild frustration)
- Rotface: why two stacks?
- Crit immunity: why bother?
- Warrior Cooldowns: trying something different (contrast with my September 2009 post regarding glyphs)
- Obsidian Sanctum: positioning Sartharion
- Simplified avoidance formulas
- Festergut: what does that icon mean?
- Gunship battle: positioning Saurfang